What can I say? I have been busy and have not taken the time to sit down and blog. For any of you who know, I mainly blog for my sister who got rid of her FB. Yes, Bex these post are meant for you. And sometimes mom and pops.
Well I finished my first semester back to college in December and received all A's. I was proud of my hard work and dedication. Now let's hope I can continue that rate these next few semesters! Christmas was great. We had our first Christmas as a married couple. It was quiet the morning of, but we had a great time with his family and my cousin Jacob the night before. We played pin the nose on the reindeer.
We had a great holiday and are excited for this new year. I cannot believe it's already February. We have a lot of adventures planned for this year. Work has been busy and school this semester has been keeping me very occupied. I am taking an English class that is a service learning course. During the semester we are required to give service to a non-profit organization. I had the hardest time finding one to give my time to. Living in Utah, there are few spots open for service because there are so many volunteers here!! I made a post of FB about and had numerous ideas from friends, one who actually started up an organization and has recently become non-profit. I was so thrilled and quickly acted upon contacting her! I will (hopefully) keep you posted on how serving this group goes. It is called the Baby Love Foundation. I am working on a FB page this week and will hopefully have it up and running!
Well it's late and I need to sleep. I hope to post again soon. Enjoy the pictures and feel free to ask about the details of any of them.

1 comment:
glad you post for me!!! you will be glad one day that you have posted all of this!!!
Post a Comment