Change- to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of(something) different from what it is or from what it wouldbe if left alone:
Progress- a movement toward a goal or to a further or higher stage
We all meet someone in this life that will say "I am how I am and will always be this way so you'll just have to deal with that". If we aren't opened to change how can we progress? If we aren't moving forward, we are not simply standing still, we are going backwards. The point of our existence is to change for the better and progress for the good. How can the Lord expect anything out of us if we don't look towards being the best version of ourselves? This life is seen as a test for each of us, are we simply going through it in a daze and waiting for time to hurry and pass or are we ceasing the day? I hope we can start now and evaluate our life plans. Why am I here? What is my job in this life? Who needs me, and who do I need? How will I strive to be better and help others get to where I am?
This life was never promised to be easy for us. We all have trials and tribulations, the reward in the end will be worth the sweat and tears and determination we give this life. I know the harder we work in this life to be examples of Christ and to not only have faith in Him but put in the work asked of us (James 2:26), the better the life after this will be. And I can't wait for that day.
Have a great week everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment