December 19, 2008

8 things

8 shows I like to watch
Lost
Desperate Housewives
Sex and the City reruns
You are What you Eat
What Not to Wear
The Office
Friends reruns
Grey's Anatomy

8 things that happened yesterday
Went to work
Started knitting a scarf
Grocery shopped
Hung out with Jourdan
Emailed an old friend
Went tanning
Read a million Little Einstein books to Samantha (the little girl I watch)
Packed for my big move


8 of my favorite places to eat
Cafe Rio
Happy Sumo
Wendy's
Moms
Rumbi
Kneaders
Chick-fi-la
Home

8 things I'm looking forward to
Christmas with the family
My date tonight
Trip to Hawaii to see my favorite sister-in-law
Spring time... it's snowing like hell froze over today
My new apartment!
Finding the one for me
Seeing Jones again :)
My 23rd Birthday... June is soooo far away


8 things on my wish list
More patience
Church to be at a decent hour (not 2:00!!!)
A crossover SUV
Piano lessons
An orange Kitchen aid mixer
Rob Pattinson
Heaven

8 people I tag
Jessica
Amy T.
Rachel
Beth
Rebecca
Jill
Stacy
Clarise

1 comment:

Miss said...

Show me love!!! Sup girl? Super sad I wont get to see you over Christmas..