Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they are to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with
September 23, 2008
Help!
My blog is doing something weird. I need help. And for some reason all of my blog lists of people's sites I visit disappeared. Please leave me a message so I can get back to your blog until I figure out what happened.
i'm not on your list of people you love :( bubntess.blogspot.com is mine and bubs and callmetessa.blogspot.com is my art/ design blog. you know there is a new thing on your dashboard called "blogs I'm following" and you can add the peoples blogs you like to look at and it shows all their most recent posts and what not... DO IT
3 comments:
amytarleton.blogspot.com
i hope it gets fixed, babe.
love!
hemsleyfamily.blogspot.com
good luck
i'm not on your list of people you love :( bubntess.blogspot.com is mine and bubs and callmetessa.blogspot.com is my art/ design blog. you know there is a new thing on your dashboard called "blogs I'm following" and you can add the peoples blogs you like to look at and it shows all their most recent posts and what not... DO IT
Post a Comment