So everyone I know has been getting weird comments from strangers. I finally got one. FYI, if it happens again, I will go private because the last thing I want is some idiot thinking I'm so dumb that I will "click here". So if I go private, I will need email addresses. I will let you know when and if I do. Thanks.
3 comments:
FYI you will get them again.
you never get just one.
So just delete them like I do.
FYI you are gay.
FYI I am not.
FYI I am done.
That is so weird. I have heard about those but I haven't ever gotten one either. Actually, once I did have a random strange comment but I just deleted it. The hard thing is that sometimes random legit people visit my blog and comment. So I hate cutting them off. DANG STUPID COMMENT MAKERS!!! Especially the ones that send you a link for porn!!
hey, thanks for the sweet comments, it cheered up my day........FYI, your FABuLoUS (sp?)
Post a Comment