
So since I have had my 2001 Nissan Sentra it has driven funny. Some days are not as bad as others, but lately it's been the worst. I explained to my smart dad what it sounded like and what happens when I would drive. He suggested it was my transmission. I wanted to cry!! That is the last thing I want to pay for. So he insisted I hurry and bring it into the body shop I used after my wreck (just in case it was something caused by my wreck I wouldn't have to pay and I liked that idea.) So yesterday I brought it in and called them later that day. They informed me they had no clue what was wrong with my car so they brought it to a mechanic and would call me when they knew. I went to bed worried.
This morning at work my phone rings and it's the body shop. My heart was racing waiting to hear the world of problems they found. But to my amazement, they told me that it was the computer in my car that wasn't working right AND that all computers for Nissan Sentras were recalled so all I need to do is take my car into a Nissan dealer and they will fix it for FREE!!!! I have been in the best mood all day!!! Blessings do happen!!
1 comment:
Don't you just LOVE when that happens!!!! I am glad your car is working great again. Thank goodness for smart dads!!!
Post a Comment