March 05, 2008

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes

Since I got this blog I have not been good at posting on it. I talked with my sister Rebecca and she said "treat it like a journal". So I'm going to slightly do that.

Life has been crazy for me. I have been figuring out things that are needing to be thought about. Last night I ended my 6 month relationship with Darren. It wasn't an easy choice but in my life right now, it felt right. And when it comes to life decisions, what I need comes first always.

I haven't taken pictures but I changed my hair. It's a slightly dark, reddish, brown with chunks of blond in the front and here and there underneath. I love it. It's very me and different.

I'm still working as a nanny and am enjoying it soooo much! I love the people I work for and their little girl is a blast! I have been here for almost 8 months. Time flies!!

But those are the updates I can think of right now. Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

i have not posted in like 3 days and you get on my case. it took you tons more days to update. :)
glad you updated!

Candice said...

Good for you Alison. Its hard to make choices like that. He was so cute too :) Good luck :)

Abby said...

I agree with Rebecca. Use the blog like a journal. Im glad to hear that you are looking for things that are right for you. Sometimes that means keeping someone around and other times it means to move on. Not easy decisions but will make you happy in the long run. We would love for you to come and visit. It has been awhile! Proud of ya girlie!